Friday, August 5, 2011

Little Miss Ava Raine

Hello everyone!  I saw a beautifully reborned angel a long time ago and fell head-over-heels in love with her cute lips and full cheeks!  I couldn't wait to get my hands on one of the kits.  I have had her for quite a few months and just had not touched her~not sure if it were for lack of inspiration or fear of not doing her justice (giggle, giggle, giggle)...either way...I began reborning her about three and a half weeks ago and viola!  I present to you Little Miss Ava (On eBay).



I tried a couple new techniques with blending and highlighting and I hope her New Mommy is pleased.  She has four more days on eBay~please cheer her on with me. 

Alrighty then...off to work on my second Lisa by Linde Scherer.  I'm simply infatuated with this kit.  This one is for eBay, but the next Lisa kit will be for my personal collection~Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment