Friday, July 15, 2011

Loving Life as a Reborn Artist!

Good day all,
I'm so excited to have completed my very first 31-inch toddler.  Lisa was 26 inches completed, but this one is my biggest, yet!  When I first saw the sculpt, I cannot say that I was in "love" with her.  However, something about her eyes intrigued me and presented a challenge and room to grow.  I never thought I'd have her on eBay, as my original intentions were to grow as an artist and have her in my personal collection.  I enjoyed learning and growing SO much and I simply fell head over heals in love with her!  I love her so much that I wanted to share that joy I experienced while reborning her and the bliss I felt once I  completed her.  She has just under ten hours left on ebay and I'm so excited to see who her new Mommy will be!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180693300104&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I'll post her pictures later this weekend.

Other news...I completed a set of girl twins from the Honey kit.  They are on their way home to Washington, D.C. to surprise their new Mommy (shhhhh).  Once they have arrived safely home, I will post pictures.  I am particularly fond of the Honey and Sugar kits as my mother's nickname is and has been since she was five years old, Honey.  Yes, that's right, Honey.  She is as sweet as her nickname, too.  The other interesting thing is, my great-niece for some reason got Honey and Sugar confused when she was a toddler and began calling my mom "Sugar" rather than grandma or great-grandma Honey as a couple of my other great-nieces and nephews do.  So, I am keeping my eye peeled for another Honey kit and my first Sugar kit as well.  These will absolutely be for my Mom.

Ok, back to revising Chapter 1 of my dissertation, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment