Thursday, June 16, 2011

2nd Set of Paisley Twins~Safely at home in Norway! :->

It was suggested that I reproduce the ethnic twins (Kendrick and Kennedy renmaed Nahima-Jamila and Naheem Jamal by their new Mommy~beautiful and befitting names).  Six weeks and a couple days later....Viola! 
I had such a wonderful time reborning these adorably snuggly babies!

These little Cocoa Crisps are headed to Norway to enjoy life with their new Mommy!~Thank you so much for following my blog and alerting me to the mistake in their home country.  I do hope the babies are bringing you much joy!  Thank you again~

July 15th Update!!!

The client from Australia who requested the twins be reproduced was unable to fulfill her committment, so...the babies found a new home in Russia!  I delayed this post as I was awaiting confirmation of their safe arrival home and viola!  I received an email today.  They made it home and their new Mommy says..."the work done on them are perfect and the color is wonderful.".
I am delighted that she is pleased~that's the most important part of it all~Happy New Mommies!!

























2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Thank you very much for the perfect work you do reborning lovely babys.

    Youre Norwegian twins are having a blast with mommy and all the other reborn and masterpiece dolls.

    They both got completely new outfits a couple of days ago, and they love it. Mommy say they look great, with smile on theire faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is WONDERFUL news! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete