Thursday, June 16, 2011

Baby Boy Malik~Aisha Marissa May

Malik
Created from the Aisha kit by Marissa May (I absolutely LOVE this kit!!).  Malik has made his home in Louisiana with new mom Latoya!  As with all my babies, I thoroughly enjoyed reborning Malik.  I think I was most proud of his hair.  I'm now a loyal fan of Slumberland Nursery's mohair.  I used the curly dark-brown mohair.  it is awesome!
Malik's new Mommy wrote me on eBay saying she wanted him, she wanted him "now" and what would it cost to end the auction right away....she later wrote to say:
"Malik was more beautiful in person. Thank you so much you did an excellent job"
This makes it all worth it to know that his new Mommy loves him as much as I did and is enjoying loving and caring for him as much I enjoyed carefully and meticulously reborning him!  So rewarding and fullfilling!






































2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa , Just adorable!! Are they twins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlette...Thank you so much!! Malik is one little boy. The previous set (Kendrick and Kennedy) are twins. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete