Monday, March 12, 2012

Alexa Natalie Blick


Little Miss Alexa
an exquisite sculpt by Natali Blick


I've fallen in LOVE!  With these gorgeous pouty lips.  I've figured out that I absolutely love pouting lips!  One of my favorite pictures of my oldest child (no 20 years old) is one of her poking out her bottom lip preparing to belt out one of her tantrum-terrific cries.  LOL!  I am not sure if this why I fell in LOVE with pouty-lips or if it is because I, myself, often find myself pouting.  Hehehee

Whatever the reason, I completely fell head-over-heals in love with this little angel.  I enjoyed bringing her to life.  Her vinyl is very soft and she is filled with so many details.  Her little toes and fingers are simply perfect.  

Alexa (who'm I renamed "Taylor") was adopted by one of my favorite repeat adoptees~Kelly C. in Canada~!  Kelly is a devoted Mom to both her natural children and her reborn babies.

Have a look at her photo shoot here:

No comments:

Post a Comment